Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Letter to the Alliance

Dear Alliance for Innovation,

I am writing to express my thanks for this past semester as an inaugural California Fellow.  I thank you for allowing Cassie and me the opportunity to live and work here in Santa Monica, strengthening the partnership between the Alliance and ASU.  I know that this semester has been rather frustrating for you for a myriad of reasons, but I believe that we have learned a lot, and opened up important channels of communications that are going to allow Cassie and me to expand and accomplish much more in depth work for the cities of Santa Monica and West Hollywood.  Without your assistance, these lines of communication could not have been opened.  You have had our backs throughout these challenges and have gone to bat to help make the semester as successful as possible.  I look forward to the New Year and the challenges that have been promised in the new semester. 

Regards,


Travis Orton

No comments:

Post a Comment