Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Opening Day!!!!!!!


Today is opening day for the NHL season!!!!!  I am stoked.  For those of you that do not know anything about hockey, or have never gone, find the nearest NHL or minor league team near you and GO!  In my live I have been able to attend professional Rodeos, Soccer, Football, Baseball, Rugby, Aussie Rules, Tennis, and Basketball games on numerous continents.   I have also attended college Baseball, Basketball, Tennis, Gymnastics, Field Hockey, Hockey, Rugby, Soccer, and Football, Diving, Swimming, Water Polo, and Racquetball games.  In my opinion, out of all of those, NHL hockey is the most entertaining live action there is.  They have limited interruptions, fast paced action, and FIGHTS!!!!!  While my favorite team does not play until tomorrow night, I have my TV and computer all ready to go to watch all three of the games being played tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment